Saturday, April 10, 2010

It's WEEKEND LISTING! With Heather Cowden!

Happy Saturday!

Folks, inspirations come from all sorts of places.

Today my inspiration comes from Anna Robertson, the 2 large cups of coffee I drank at breakfast (made by my super husband and it was delicious!) and the fact that I am 23 and there is still so much I want to do in life.

So, for your viewing pleasure, I present Heather's* Bucket List!
(suggestions are welcome):

Part A:
See Van Gogh's Starry Night at the Museum of Modern Art in NYC
Sing Karaoke with Anna Robertson
Ride on a cargo ship with Kristin Edwards
Write a TV show about Flashback shoes
Go salsa dancing
Audtition for a Broadway musical
See the polar bears in Manitoba, Canada
Take a nap outside in the sunshine
Collect postcards from every state in the US; Hawaii and Alaska included
Be part of a "book club" (more like a Finer Things Club, if you know the Office)
Take a class at a community college just for fun

Part B:
Fly first class
Live overseas for at least a year
Visit 7 major bodies of water (together)
[*Gulf of Mexico
*Pacific
*Atlantic
*English Channel
*Mediterranian
*Black Sea
*Baltic Sea
*Irish Sea]
Eat Italian food in Italy
Attend a church service in at least 7 countries
Go ice skating
Get at least 70 stamps in our passports
Go fishing
Go hiking
Go camping
Write a musical
Go horse-back riding on the beach

(*Part A is my list, part B is a combined list for Husby and Wife)
((Also The Gulf of Mexico is bolded because we've been there together))

Weekend Listing is brought to you in part by: Anna Roberson, from whom I stole this idea; Stephen Cowden, with whom I plan on accomplishing a lot of these items; and readers like you!

6 comments:

  1. You could visit Crown Center in KC during the winter and go ice skating. I'm guessing they still do that. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that idea. Thanks, Bri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One day we will sing together... ONE DAY! And I'm 100% I'll get to sing the man part of the song. Unless it's a boyband...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course! You are the Elton to my Kiki, the Ewan to my Nicole, the Aladdin to my Jasmine.

    But if it's NSYNC, you're JC, I'm Justin, and if anyone says different they are crazy in the head.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does this mean you have never gone ice skating, fishin, hiking, and camping ever?....or you just haven't done those things with Stephen?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've gone hiking and camping with my family. I don't have any memories of ice skating or fishing, though I'm told I may have done both. But Stephen and I haven't done those things together.

    Although, if you're offering, you and me can go ice skating!

    ReplyDelete