Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I quit...

Well, peeps, I tried.

But I think that I am letting go of my dream.

That is, my dream to blog every day until I get a job.

I just don't have that much to day these days, and rather than waste my time trying to come up with a post that's just short and lame and waste your time with something not worth reading, I'll only blog when I actually have something interesting to blog about.

:)

Sorry if this comes as a disappointment. I know, I know-- reading my blog was the highlight of your day, but think how much better it will be when it becomes rare!

That's right, I'm building the tension!

Loves~

2 comments:

  1. Don't give up hope, sister. I love your blogs and can't wait to read the next one! Plus, you usually say something nice about me, and I like that. =)

    I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's when you have to take something ordinary from your every day life and turn it into a post... And then your roommate gets mad at you for using your conversation as a blog topic-- but hey-- it's not she's reading it anyway!

    Don't give up hope!

    P.S. It's ok to not blog everyday. Some days you just need a break

    ReplyDelete