Monday, April 12, 2010

Let's take a vote!!

So, Stephen and I did the unthinkable tonight:

We went to Wal-Mart at 8pm!!!

I know!

Just yesterday I was saying that I was too old for that stuff and tonight I went and defied it!
That is progress, I think.

So anyway, after Wal-Mart, Stephen bought us a venti Java Chip Frappuchino from Starbucks.
YUM! Haven't had one in months, so it was way deliciouser than my imagination had dreamed.

While going through the parking lot, we noticed a bunch of guys in suits and ties walking around.
One had a guitar.
A few had flowers.

I was fascinated. And still am. I am dying to know what they were doing.
But, I can't.
Cause we are home now. We didn't wait to see what they were up to.

So, I've come up with the next best thing:
Let's vote on what we think they were doing!

Ok, you'll have three options. Vote, and we'll see which one wins!

Here are your choices:
1. A band of ninjas (dressed less conspicuously than in the black pajamas) about to bring the justice on the people frequenting the Starbucks.

2. A bunch of high school seniors helping their friend "Todd" ask one of the Starbucks baristas to the prom.

3. A batch of Mormons (or Jehovah's Witnesses) going to try and convert all the rebellious coffee lovers.

What do you think they were doing??

6 comments:

  1. #2 was my initial guess. I think I'm going to stick with it, because I just don't like thinking that we were so close to death by ninjas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As much as Jehovah's Witnesses frighten me... I'm gonna go with #2. Maybe it was a marriage proposal... How would you have felt if Stephen had proposed to you at a Starbucks?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My guess is #2 as well...unless they were older than high school age, then I would go with Anna....marriage proposal.

    I wouldn't mind being proposed to in a Starbucks. Coffee, shiny things and a boy? It's the Trifecta!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Option #4: Waco La Cosa Nostra enroute to a hit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They looked too young to be aiding a proposal... Unless there was one way older guy in the group and we didn't see him. I still have yet to cast my vote... Do I get to vote?

    ReplyDelete