Thursday, April 15, 2010

Apologies!

Peeps,

I am so sorry I didn't blog for your enjoyment yesterday.

You see, I've been feeling under the weather.

I've never understood that phrase. Aren't we always under whatever weather is happening?

So, I've been feeling quite sickly. In fact, I was unable to report to work today, because I spent most of the late night/early morning resting on the bathroom floor.

Also, I fell asleep around 900 last night. My sweet Husby woke me up around 930, I guess and helped me move from the couch to our bed.

It's been an unpleasant few days for me. But I think I am starting to get better.

However, I'm still not 100%, so you'll have to accept my excuses, as this is all the blog you'll get today.

Know that someday the funny will return to my bones and I'll have you chuckling to yourself in no time!

Until then, Anna, I feel like there is a bug crawling on my back/neck and it is all your fault.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! Sorry about that... But that bug was just so gross!

    ReplyDelete