Saturday, March 27, 2010

Weekend listing- Saturday edition

Hello ladies and gentlemen! Happy Saturday, and welcome to today's issue of Weekend listing!

Today's list is going be simple: Here is a basic list of the meals I make for dinner. I am getting bored with them and I think Stephen is too.

Your job is to give suggestions for new (cheap) yummy meals I can add to my repertoire.

Chicken and dumplings w/carrots
Pasta (in many variations) w/ veggies
Enchiladas and rice and tomatoes
Burritos and rice w/ veggies
Chicken stir-fry and rice
Zesty Italian chicken and baked potatoes w/ veggies
Fish and chips w/ veggies
Quesadillas w/ veggies
Broccoli cheese soup
Taco soup
Teriyaki chicken and rice w/ veggies

And that is about it. After rotating through these, some are getting boring. And some of the meals will be way too wrong for summer (like the soups).

This isn't a funny post, I"m sorry. But I think I could use some help here. And go!

Thanks!

(Tune in tomorrow for something funnier, I promise)

1 comment:

  1. I am not getting bored with our meals! Everything you cook is delicious and satisfying!

    ReplyDelete