Saturday, March 20, 2010

Qualifications

Since I don't have a job right now and since my adorable husband is at work for the next 5 hours, I've decided to complie a list of all the jobs that I wish I were somehow qualified for:

1. Grape stomper
2. Nuclear physicist
3. Lion tamer
4. Genie in a lamp
5. Professional narcisisst
6. Infomercial spokesperson
7. Peanut butter maker
8. Zookeeper
9. Air horn inspector
10. Pen tester
11. Falafalist
12. Mural critic
13. Shoe maker
14. Professional couch sitter
15. International woman of mystery
16. Sidewalk chalk artist
17. Grilled cheese resturant owner
18. Balloon animal maker (I actually did that in high school for a little while!)
19. Professional dresser
20. Pyrotechnician

And there we have it, ladies and gentlemen. In the above list, I might find my new career. Although I'm guessing there is little need for a lion tamer in Waco. Or an international woman of mystery. I might have to go abroad to become the female James Bond... Hmmm.

1 comment:

  1. I am quite jealous of your job ideas... however, I'm not sure that some of these jobs are very healthy. For example-- grape stomper? Didn't you see the video of the grape stomping lady who fell down and couldn't breathe? And the infomercial guy who stabbed himself with the Katana sword?

    I am already a professional couch sitter. I vote for this one.

    ReplyDelete