Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Public Service Announcement

Today I want to talk about something very serious:

Papercuts.

That's right, I said papercuts!

Did you know that 7 out of every 8 people suffer from at least one papercut a day?
True story.

Today, my poor hands were subjected to multiple papercuts. At least a dozen, I'd say. And most anyone who knows me knows that I don't like blood, especially my own! Can you imagine the horror I dealt with today when I nearly bled to death from severe paper cuts??

So here is what I am proposing: Let's get rid of all the paper! All of it. The business world is already going paperless, tree-huggers will be delighted since it means no more cutting down trees for paper (they'll still have to talk to the beavers...), and, sure the band-aid industry will lose a little business, but I'll still wear them and band-aid makers get about half their money from me anyway, so they'll be fine.

The bottom line is, papercuts are dangerous. Deadly, even. And the only way to put a stop to them is to stop using paper.

I have spoken!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good commercial idea... Maybe you should present it President Obama-- he is really good at making far-out ideas come to life!

    And to your thoughts I say: Here Here!

    ReplyDelete